Sunday 15 April 2012

ruby on rails - What CI server and Configuration Management tools I should use -


In order to actually develop development and maintenance, I should use the CI server and the configuration management tool.

Some assumptions:

• Code control version is OK - GIT (actual tool)

Test framework is fine - whatever (RSPC is my choice)
Code coverage and analysis is fine - whatever (metric-foo, for example)
server stack is fine - (for example travelers)
Issues tracker (redmine) <
•, ...

I want to run integrity and moonlight projects, it is good for me to start, right? ?

What do you do

Bruno

CI- I personally like Hudson, especially with the Gogle Hudson plugin Its user friendly and decent reporting metrics.

CM - git

Test Framework - Depending on the size, but I write our team unit test and Hudson has run the unit testing package code checkin.

Issue Tracker - Track But, I did not use redmine


No comments:

Post a Comment