Sunday 15 April 2012

modal dialog - How do you create a sequence of modalViewControllers? -


I have fought and now I should see it in action. I have a notification button on the title page (UIViewController) and I want to display a scene along with the 'Dismiss' button on the left and want to 'expose the detail to the right'. If a 'wide disclosure' is pressed, it brings the privacy statement view with a single button. If a 'wide disclosure' is pressurized, it will bring a credit-view. I should be able to continue this for additional legal, etc.

Apple will dismiss the entire sequence according to one of the doctors, even if there is no where at that time.

I have been able to get ideas to show I, but they will not reject themselves. This leads me to think that I am not using a favorite approach, but I have a Developed the approach, which leaves me with a false framework.

Any suggestions? My thoughts are, but I only have one level two deep and the dismissal does not work! :( I have a total dead end and have to exit the app to get back to the actual app view.

< P> I got it! Actually, the code is concretized with the 'workflow' view controllers. I prepared a style where most of the tech class is done by the management tool and I keep the book and leave it with the content. I'll need some memory management Review, as I think my current code is probably leaking up the controllers above and below the path. Also, the fact is that I can come back and forth, I think I really have ideas There is neither pile nor model view. I will post the code shortly after the end of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment