Sunday 15 April 2012

python - Finding the joy of Javascript or searching for another UI-focused languages? -


I am a GUI designer / interactive musician who is keen to improve my programming chops. I know basic (variable, loops, arrays, if / some, some logic) already, but I want to learn in a structured way. I have seen some great books / tips on python and processing (and even flash) which is to teach the fundamentals of programming in fun and accessible. I have salvaged these books and have often considered learning Python, but to be honest, I do not know that these professionals can be useful to me on professional terms. I need something directly related to interactive interface scripting / programming and JS is my best bet (I'm trying AS3 but OOP stuff has made something difficult for me).

I know that JS can be fun (is jazzery). But I have not only found sources of learning which are as strong as the above material. I all get tutorials and books that read web development topics, such as farm verification and AJAX I have tried to find out the framework of the JS game, but all of them have been made for experienced developers and Duke Station or Bijnor There is no shortage of tutorials.

So, any instructions to get happiness in JS? Perhaps there are suggestions on other UI-focused languages? Thanks for reading this long question.

Have you seen? I think there is a programming tutorial which is not available for the best python, it is to say that, Python - it also works with web programming (while not a python based book), but why is this additional information Bad talk?


No comments:

Post a Comment