Sunday 15 April 2012

html5 - Swiffy's export conflicts with google's guidelines -


This is a Google Flash for html5 banner question.

When entering SWF files in Google's swing, it tells me that my filesyes eg 40kb, but when I download the gzip file and I open it, the HTML file becomes 160kb, and It seems that a runtime.js file is 420kb Google's guidelines say that a) files should not be sent in the zip format, gzip b) they need to be under 150kb

so I Try Zipi Flash Extension which is 160kb Switch to was very good, which I could easily compressed but still have not embed it says that Google has never let me flash the script banner, it is allowed for now HTML5 banner? Can I create banners in this way and embed that runtime file with that huge site? Does anyone have any experience with this or who knows an option?

Thank you!

You are right, due to the file size, swfi production is not possible for the standard banner ad network. Google does a lot of things; Just because they both make swim and adwords, this does not mean that those products have to go together. There is no easy and useful way to convert a flash banner to HTML5. We have good results using GSAP tweens to create Flash and HTML versions of the same design or, if you have all your animation with CSS transition Maybe, this small file is going to be shaped, but will still be more than the 40k limit, which many publishers still have. For those sites, you will probably live with flash, or a static image.


No comments:

Post a Comment