Tuesday 15 March 2011

visual studio 2010 - UTF-8 without BOM -


I have JavaScript files that I need to save them in UTF-8 (without bombs), every time I I change them to the right format in Notepad ++ , when they open in Visual Studio, they are returned back to UTF-8 with BOM. How can I stop VS2010 from doing it?

Another question is, UTF-8 is similar to UTF-8 without a signature in a visual studio?

The BOM or byte order mark is sometimes quite annoying. Visual Studio does not change the file until you save it (Hans has said).

And here's the solution to your problem: If you want to save the file with other encoding, save and save the Save button in the file dialog and save with "Encoding "Select" or if you want to get rid of this setting, open the file menu permanently and select "Advanced save option" and you should select "Not signed with UTF-8" (and that's it Also your end The answers to the question :) Yes "UTF" the unsigned 8 is not the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment