Tuesday 15 March 2011

version control - Sharing git between different users -


I currently have a git setup where git is a user in my Linux box / home / git and / g / There are many git repositories in git: Git user has / usr / bin / git-shell if a user needs access to the repository, then I take his SSH DSA public and / home / git / it. Embed in ssh / authorized_keys and they will be able to work with the repository.

The problem is now that I need a second repository which needs to support a different group of users. I do not want to create a new account for each repository I created.

What is the best way to work with SSH? (The easiest way of all sharing techniques I have seen is that git supports)

The main advantages are:

  • Only one SSH user (one can be damaged)
  • Users identified by SSH keys
  • Users on the fly using the GIT and repo were created

No comments:

Post a Comment