Tuesday 15 March 2011

cordova - Landscape orientation in Phonegap Android -


I'm trying to get an app to display in landscape orientation. I'm adding this for:

  & lt; Priority name = "orientation" value = "scenario" /> In my config.xml file,  

.
The problem I have is that this app always sets in a landscape orientation, "landscape" works, but does not do "reverse scenario"
PhoneGap "sensor landscap" in the Android manifest , But instead writes "scenario"
Since I have not been able to modify the manifest either by hand or again, the phonegap file is rebuilt in the next build or after I'm building an app locally.

It seems a bug in Cordoba, you can try the following options:

< Ol>
  • You can use this plugin. It's very easy to use:
  • As you said you can override the manifest file using phonegap. I did not see any problem in installing local phonegap cmd and creating the app. You misunderstood.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment