Tuesday 15 March 2011

sql - Show blank row for 'unfound' data details -


- I was not really sure how my query could change the title, so do not hesitate to change it! -

Objective : There is no 'data' for all the 'sub-data' and a line to show there on the gridview, where there is no data. So if you searched wildcard for property 1 and had a property '1' and property '11' with 2 rows of description, but with no details, there would be three rows on the datagram ('1 for two properties '11' for property) will be in the line for property '11' and then in the other rows 'there will be no data for this UPRN'

Issue: Grid Show Details on User Search I'm from TblAssociatedData I want to, when 'TblProperty' has not found any data from the potential user of UPR, then I want to return a line for 'No data found' for this so that the user can view the search as legitimate

This is not the issue where there is no data at all to show, I have to work it correctly

I think somebody has it Asked, but i have different Have tried phrases and searches, but I do not know what I am doing after this.

Code I now use:

  SELECT * Pikpikarkar as a generation as FROM TblAssociatedData .naprn @sDateFrom and @sDateTo and ( 'Apiaran' like '%' + @ Supiaran + '%' or p. postcode '%' + @ PostPost + '%' or p.% between the shop name '+ @sPropertyName +' % like or p.Street '%' + @sStreet + '%' or p. REG '%' + @sRegion + like '%' or 'SurveyCompany' '%' + @SserveCompany + '%') < / Code> 

Due to not being able to get my head to add the next step, I have done an untested layout like that in the .aspx page, what is my thinking process, the result In case of

thought code layout to show the process

  sSQL1 = TBLProperty where UPRN '% vUPRN%' of SELECT * - Select and then loop Disan Name 1 = New SQL Datores DSN name 1. Connection string = sConnString dsNames1.SelectCommand = sSQL1 as the data for each datarow1 Choose dsNames1 in DataRowView (DataSourceSelectArguments.Empty) dim VCount as Int = SELECT * UPRN TBLProperty where " '& amp; (" UPRN "Datarow (" DateOfIssue ") next move - default default text date here Date = Aifyuesuuuuupi = DateOfIssue = "-" End if  

Essentially when I do not get any returns for a given asset, I want UPRN to do some output like below.

  SELECT 'No data found.' As the column name 2, column name 2, column name As 3, column tried  
  SELECT p.UPRN, COALESCE (a.UPRN, 'not found TblProperty AS column 3 as') p LEFT JOIN TblAssociatedData as on.UPRN = p.UPRN WHERE p. '% 99%' like URRN  

No comments:

Post a Comment