Tuesday 15 March 2011

packaging - Create Debian Package with new rsyslog.d file / Restart rsyslog -


I have the file.info file that has been placed in /etc/init.d/. "Dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc" with dh_installinit makes this file and PostInst file after creation

  #! / Bin / sh set -e # has been automatically added by dh_installinit if [-x "/ etc / init.d / package"] || [-e "/etc/init/package.conf"]; So if [ ! -e "/etc/init/package.conf"]; Then update- rc.d package default & gt; / Dev / null fi invoke-rc.d package start || Exit $? Fi # Automatically added section  

In addition to this, I have a rsyslogd file that needs to be placed in /etc/rsyslog.d. I managed to put the new file in the directory, but if rsyslogd needed to restart it to get the new configuration, I had thought about creating a postinst file

  service rsyslog Restart  

If I add this file, the pre-postinst file completely overrides, and all it has to "restart service rsyslog"

I manually I'm trying to avoid saving the postinst from The content of my postoff file was being linked to one created by DH_instinit, but this is not the case.

Here's my question: How can I add another rule to a post-made by Dh_installinit?

If you use debilers, you should only select # DEBHELPER # The statement in your maintenance script will automatically replace this (and only then) generated content.

More information about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment