Tuesday 15 March 2011

Azure CTP signup -


I am trying to signup in the Ezore CTP but the whole process is looking for real non user friendly. This web page gives me a link to get a token, but when I click it does not appear to do anything it takes me to another page but I do not know whether the token was sent Or I have to do something else

On the Microsoft connect's dashboard, it tells me that what is my position in Ezur 'Participating', what does that mean? I am not participating because I do not have tokens. The whole process is very disappointing!

Is it possible to contact a real person?

It looks like you've already submitted a request for a token. I tried to sign up a week ago and I have not got anything yet. However, I have received my SQL Exxoor license and it is working well.

Besides, you are perfectly right, their website is messy and things are very difficult to understand. I hope they will clean it soon!

And I do not think they have any support setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment