Tuesday 15 March 2011

Am I reinventing the wheel? PHP/Mysql User reigstration and payment processing -


I'm about a php / mysql platform code that does the following:

  • Admin panel
  • PayPal payment processing
  • Paypal subscription handling through the API so that the user should not have a PayPal account

Is anything like that before Exists from what I can use?

If nothing is like this, then I'm going to refresh it in the Zend Framework, which I have never done before. If I go this route, then I do not want to search for some parts of what I am doing?

EDIT: Certainly this should be posted first:

Why do I need this forum just a basis for me to create a PHP web-based business application For customers who have to use monthly subscription. I'm looking for something very lightly, it's the only platform to register and manage membership and payers, not on the entire website. It will not have a store in an Oscars meaning.

Integrate with an Object-Oriented PHP5 Framework Engineer from PayPal to Website Payment Pro API Easily To do DoDirectPayment, SetExpressCheckout, GetExpressCheckoutDetails and DoExpressCheckoutPayment in only 3 rows or less.


No comments:

Post a Comment