Tuesday 15 February 2011

svm - Point cloud object recognition with FPFH + svmlight -


I am doing a project to identify the ladder which connects the cloud library (PCL) and SVMLlight. Now I'm able to remove the feature using the point cloud, clustering and feature point histogram ().

The problem is this: How can I change the FPFH result for a feature vector (many FPFHSignature 33 which is the feature cloud content 33 histogram for each point) which can be in the form of input for svmlight is?

I know that I need a label of "+1" or "-1" for pos or neg samples, but how about the feature vector or value for each data? I'm completely confused

Any suggestions or hints are appreciated! Thanks!

You might want a global feature descriptor as well, or here are some useful resources:

< Ul>
  • .

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment