Tuesday 15 February 2011

Android - Canvas.clipRect() - Removing existing clip -


I have an canvas object, at some point I set a clip so that I 'Window / section' without worrying about overflow in other parts of Canvas can come.

After drawing in the 'window', I want to delete the clip area, which I can not do. / P>

When I try to apply a new clip to the entire canvas, there is no function to extract the clip, that clip is not being applied - Calling canvas.getClipBounds () Immediately after applying

You'll get 'ClipRect (Rect Read, Region.opper ) 'With Open Union', until you do not specify add operation, it is getting more and more cropping. This is a type of boolean. Set the union with all the surface

BTW notifies Jawadoc for clipped text, that the clip will be applied to the current clip so that the clip can be applied.

Both directions are being recognized

No comments:

Post a Comment