Tuesday 15 February 2011

3d - Rotation of camera used for perspective projection -


I am trying to launch a simple approach to various 3D structures, which is defined as the plural of 3D polygons (different z),

The structure with a multiplicity of each digit will be seen by many different cameras which I define. These cameras are defined by putting a world camera (eye) on the coordinates of my world (0,0, z), (0,0,0) and above (0,1,0) and alpha by the World Axis Rotating to (about x-axis), Beta (about) and gamma (about z), making my local coordinate system for that particular camera [I realize I can do this with OpenGL But I will try and do it myself and understand it I use black box instead of using the black box)

The base of my global camera is defined using vectors, V and w where w = (eye-shape) .normalised = (0,0 , 1); U = Up Cross (W) = (1,0,0) and V = w.cross (U) = (0,1,0)

I am working with uniform coordination so that For my conversion metrics U_dashed, v_dashed, w_dashed appears as follows:

T (px, py, pz) = [1,0,0, px; 0,1,0, py; 0,0,1, pz; 0,0,0,1] and R = [U, 0; V, 0; W, 0; 0,0,0,1]

Then I get it by putting it together

TR = T (i-look) x r 'x r_ x x r x t (- (Eye-sight)) where R 'R and R_x's transposes are combined forward rotation matrix (world => local coordinates) I again define the orthogonal projection matrix (o) combined change with perspective matrix (p) () Multiplication for:

C = o xp x trance

Finally Proj = (Cx4pointpoint) and perspective divider i.e. (proj.x / proj.w, proj.y, pro.w)

Or would I be better at determining the coordinates of each camera I R_zyx x [0; 0; Z; 1] and you, by R and x, v and w [ux, vx, wx, 0; Uy, vy, wy, 0; Uz, vz, wz, 0; 0,0,0, 0]?

OK I think I have understood it as a core MC (see matrix) (as here ) = T (color of eyes) x r 'x r_g xx r x t (- (eye-look)) xt (- (eye-look)) = [u', 0; V ', 0, w', 0; 0,0,0,1] 'x (t (- (eyesight))

C = O x PX MV

then 4Dproj = C x [4Point]' and 2Dproj = (4proj.x/4proj.w, 4proj.y/4proj.w)

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment