Tuesday 15 February 2011

PHP How to build a dynamic URL and then goto Location? -


First of all, I do not quite understand the location function in PHP, because if I take it a if ( Isset) or one if ($ _GET) statement is inside the second and mainly, I'm interested in creating a dynamic URL

This idea is when a user clicks on an href, So it adds $ PRODUCT variable to the first $ url, and then executes the href, displays the new page

me Although there is a problem using the href, as I think it actually executes before the $ _GET function, and therefore not loading in the variable before performing my $ url.

I've partially done this, but when I click on another href, it seems to add the url to value = ASC .

URL for PHP When inserting the variable

www.myurl.com/filename.php?object=myVar&object=myVar

Take notice of the above snippet in Epherfeld and Add it to your code.


No comments:

Post a Comment