Tuesday 15 February 2011

how to add google accouts package to my site built using telescope and meteor -


The telescope allows only three authentication methods to be chosen from the admin panel. Three ways are via email / password, Facebook, Twitter. I would like to add Google to authentication methods.

My local copy of the site folder has been deleted, otherwise I could use the command "Meteor Junk account-google" in the terminal, I also tried to execute the same command in the console, but Show its Errors

This would be useful if anyone could suggest adding a Google Account as an authentication method.

Have you removed the development copy of your site? This is a problem. You will need a local development environment to make changes to the app and refinance.

Meteor Junk Account - Google and a redeploy is your solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment