Tuesday 15 February 2011

asp.net - Windows Security Is bugging me, popping up three times asking for user credentials -


Therefore some pages of my web application are flawlessly published and posted on a web application, whereas most of the other people have a report Creating Issues

1) Then I click on the link for the report, the report is generated !!! Enter the image details here

2) Then to convert the blue print button to PDF ITextSharp uses and print, basically reads the data in the report viewer, converts it to PDF, and opens with the print catalog, the picture below was taken from my local machine.

Enter image details here

3) When I Click the Print button from the server I get it Enter image details here

4 ) Provide credential after me I get this error page Enter image details here

Custom Error = Turned Off I changed my web Even in the config file, the results are still the same. I get the same error whenever I insert data into the database from my application.

I bet help As I have tried the Folder option for impersonation of most security options because the data is on the second server because of basic authentication because of online articles due to identity Impersonation goes well with basic authentication Enter image details here edit

Closed after custom error mode, its p There were six errors, now more research online

I tried to create a user called network service and gave full control to the folder and files received the heirs of folders permission. I went to the virtual director under the IIS and gave access to directory browsing but it still is not able to access the output PDF, some have suggested why the location has not changed in the Appadata folder, but I also Access denied, I know that there is no database error because I can see the data in the report, this one. Dll is not a problem because it is referred to in the Exchange's DLL project, Hmmm is definitely an authentication / security for the folder problem, any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated by the customs mode = "off"

< P>

P>

This is because you want to stop closing CustomArsers mode so that there may be a real error on the server.

Before:

  -> & Lt; CustomError mode = "RemoteOnly" default redirect = "Generic ARRPG HTM" & gt; & Lt; Error status code = "403" redirect = "NoAccess HTM" /> & Lt; Error status code = "404" redirect = "file notoftHTML" /> & Lt; CustomArser's mode = "off" />  

Solution:

Ensure that you are not posting code in a commented section of web.config

"- ->" and now you will see the real error.


No comments:

Post a Comment