Tuesday 15 February 2011

Android - ListView Animations adding / removing -


I want the animation, if I add or remove some element in my custom item list .

I tried to use it

(and probably Some other people I have not found)

As I said, I have a custom view with item and I always add minimum 2 - position it depends on. Thoughts are all the same custom views - only different text and HTML styles, but it does not matter. Then I call notifyDataSetChanged () .

The above two methods did not help.
ListViewAnimations my list resorts.
Handler sometimes works ... and sometimes I have empty views (unless I do not scroll)

Is there any way I can handle it?

List view announcement would be nice, if an example with insertion could not optimize it for my position. did a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment