Tuesday 15 February 2011

computer vision - Emgu CV SURFFeature Error -


I've downloaded the EmuVV (Computer Vision) Library and I'm just looking at the Surffecture example.

I am trying to insert two new images to compare compared to two examples, but on this line I get an error with new images:

  Image & lt; Gray, byte & gt; ModelImage = New Image & lt; Gray, byte & gt; ("Me.png");  

I get this exception:

OpenCV: array should be CVMAT or ipl image

I understand Why is not it coming out of my image, will not accept any idea?

Tony

I use Emgu CV 2, and I'm the same The code was written, but there was no problem in my program. If you use this version, and try to solve this problem then try this solution:

Bitmap BMP = new bitmap ("me. ");

Image Gray, Byte> Model Image = New Image Gray, Byte> (BMP);


No comments:

Post a Comment