Tuesday 15 February 2011

c++ - How do I only change the texture coords once I've rendered a VBO? -


When I render a cube, it looks like this:

  glBindBuffer (GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexBuffer); GlVertexAttribPointer (vertexPositionAttribute, 3, GL_FLOAT, incorrect, 0, 0); Glubbindfuffer (GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, Texture Causesbuffer); GlVertexAttribPointer (Texture CoresAttribute, 2, GL_Flota, False, 0, 0); GlActiveTexture (GL_TEXTURE0); Globinated (GL_TEXTURE_2D, textured ID); Glubbind Buffer (GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, IndexBuffer); GlDrawElements (GL_TRIANGLES, IndexCount, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, 0);  

I just want to change the texture course and I am not turning vertical or index. My question is, do I have to re-send top data and index data to render this cube again or should I just send new texture cores? And if I can just send a new texture, then what is the need to call OpenGL?

you can ); GlobeFatata (GL_ARRAIBFFER, Size, Data, GLDVNAMICADRAW);

Which means buffer the buffer again and call glBufferData on it

You create a new vbo with texture coordinates You can also create and set the glVertexAttribPointer (textureCoordsAttribute, 2, GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); GL_ARRAY_BUFFER with .


No comments:

Post a Comment