Sunday 15 February 2015

python - Django Form Package Application to Bootstrap 3 -


How can you change the JJO form in Bootstrap 3 with the package application. In my case I am working with the form.

I would like the signup / signin forms to be converted to bootstrap. I was hoping that the Zango Crispie was a facility, he was not able to find it.

I do not have experience with django-allauth , but you can : Those scratch forms will not be able to get any out-of-the-box support. However, instead of including your urls.py , you should be able to subcategory and register the URL patterns of each of your ideas in your project. If this function uses ideas based then overriding is going to work a bit more.

Basically what you want to do, is to add the required crispy form fields / rappers to the form provided by Diegogo. Use these sections in their own sub-classes, and instead, in dealing with the DJGongo-shop, I've successfully used that approach, although I think mileage estimates that how much time is spent when designing the DEGENGO-ALLIAT Extension has been taken. Selcuk may be replaced with {{form}} with {% crispy my_form%} , depending on your need to override template files.


No comments:

Post a Comment