Sunday 15 February 2015

How to organize different java source folders in netbeans (for testing)? -


I am developing a project in Netbeans (8.0.2) of JUnit (4.x) for the test code Uses a Netbeen module) I have some integration tests in the same module too. I found a way to separate application code, unit test and integration test by putting them in a separate folder under MODULE_PATH \ test \ qa- functional \ src . By this, the Netbeans IDE places those three semantic individual segments in separate folders:

The problem is that my functional tests are complicated, so I like them, okay, unit tests, however, to see projects with narrowbased compressed source, unit and functional test packages

, A unit test for the functional test package class Knits make the test package), so it does not test compilation. Some class issues seem to have issues.

Netbeam Project View Package with Extended Source, Unit and Functional Testing. In IntegrationTestTest.java I have an error

I know that I can also put a unit test unit in the functional testing package (and I will do this if this question does not provide me some solution), but anyway, Is there any way to solve this in Netbeans?

I have found a common solution, by changing the order of the common things, in mangal.xm (in row 610 of NB 8.0.2) But do not panic it is portable, changes with a new version of Netbeans, then there is not really a solution in the details.

In Eclipse, I will simply add a new source folder on the Java build path. But does not this system exist in Netbeans? For clearing, I added a screenshot.

Eclipse package explorer functional testing code with separate unit test folders for SQL

Thank you in advance for your help.

You are trying to do a wrong thing :

  • Unit tests should check the smallest possible functionality, e.g.
  • This is a method that produces expected results

  • Functional testing in the Netbeans represents the integration test, when you apply as a black box

Understand the "Unit Testing" functionality in "Functional Tests". Netbeans consider the test folders to be independent so that they are not in each other's class, which is why it does not work in Netbeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment