Sunday 15 February 2015

compiler errors - Autohotkey choking on curly brace in simple If's -


I have a problem with Autohotkey, telling me that there is an absence (in front of another) where I think It is that my code is absolutely fine (and before that I changed the window from related to pidin to dirt) till then worked.

  ^! P :: IfWinExist ahk_class QWidget, qutIM {; If there is a qutim-window Buddy List ... ifWinNotActive ahk_class QWidget, qutIM {; Ans This is not active ... WinActivate} else {; Closing the closing bracket AH in front of the other ... WinMinimize}} and; do something; Accessories with friends list; [...]} Return  

I am afraid that I am seeing some idiots, but I can not get this work.

If I'm not mistaken, then a true brace style is only if there is a statement, with compounds like IFWinExist Is usable. From manual: "A true brace (OTB) style can optionally be used with those statements which are expressions (but not traditional if-details)." Ie You have to use WinExist () form, if not , IfWinExist.


No comments:

Post a Comment