Sunday 15 February 2015

java - Appengine performance problem. Same site 10x faster accessing from appspot than from my domain -


This is really awkward for me and it's happening in a real problem.

I am creating a site using the appenjun (java) scala and it is actually working really slow when it comes from my domain:

  / Latest 200 1505ms 2325cpu_ms 1586api_cpu_ms 4kb  
'has purchased the domain through Google apps, so it is automatically configured. I can not understand how this could be ... Can this be something in my code? Or is there anything about this configuration?

The problem is completely reproducible, and if you need to see the speed difference, then it is worth noting just by reaching the site. These links are:

Thanks a lot.

It is most likely that you sent your first request to a new runtime, which started It took some time, however, the request for the Apespot domain was already done by the hot-up runtime (probably same). Try to send several requests and take minimum in each domain - there should be no statistical significant differences.


No comments:

Post a Comment