Sunday 15 February 2015

c# - sending and retrieving data to API -


I have a solution with 2 projects:

  1. contains the API
  2. Module where I can select the data (combobox etc ...)

In the second module, I select the API as the reference to the way I first module Must be able to use the data (my API) using Molly API;

The first thing I want to do is to comb a company with all the issuers, they issuers.data:>

  the issuer issuer = Molly Client Gate Isuers (); Foreign Currency (Issuer Issuer in Issuers.data) {comboBox1.Items.Add (issuer.name); }  

I have a problem: mollieClient is not present in the current context

I want to fill in another compbbox with methods but when I try to do so how they say I should do this:

method methods = new way (); Methods = Mollie.Api.Method.all ();

But when I do: Mollie.Api.Method. * Assistant gives me all the possible ways *, but how can I get them automatically in my composcobox?

The second thing is that when the method and the issuer are selected, then I want to send that data back to the API. The API should be able to process it and should send me a message that this transaction is a success.

It seems as if you are using you have typed mollieClient But Mollie.Api.MollieClient must start with a capital letter.

EDIT: It seems that you are following the following: I think that you forgot to make a moleyclight instance before receiving the issuer.

  MollieClient mollieClient = new MollieClient (); MollieClient.setApiKey ("your_api_key_here");  

No comments:

Post a Comment