Sunday 15 February 2015

java - Exception on ServletFileUpload -


Status : I am uploading files with a few thousand records. Up to 100 KB file size, there is no problem. However, I get an exception in file size of more than 100 kB

Problem :. I get an exception in the following line:

  from the list & lt; DiskFileItem & gt; Item = upload. Similarities (request);  

exception I get:

  multipart error while processing your request: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase $ IOFileUploadException: multipart processing / Form - Data request failed D: \ workspace \ .metadata \ .plugins \ org.eclipse.wst.server.core \ tmp0 \ wtpwebapps \ DNDUtility \ upload_tmp \ upload_172408d6_14c27eae211__8000_00000001.tmp (system path can not specify): multipart / form data request processing failed Happen. D: \ workspace \ .metadata \ .plugins \ org.eclipse.wst.server.core \ tmp0 \ wtpwebapps \ DNDUtility \ upload_tmp \ upload_172408d6_14c27eae211__8000_00000001.tmp (system path can not find the specified)  
< P> I have also set ServletUpload.MaxFileSize () from 1 MB. However, I get an exception if I try to upload files over 100 KB. "Text" itemprop = "text">

After trying to set it (for 3MB):

    

ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload (new DiskFileItemFactory (3000 * 1024, tmpDir));


No comments:

Post a Comment