Sunday 15 February 2015

c# - How can I set up a resx file so it is editable by the user of the application -


I am integrating DLL into an application where DLL is developed in Russia in 12 time zones. Coordination is difficult I am moving data to DLL in dictionaries to ensure that I am using the correct key required by DLLs, I have installed a resource file. In order to edit the resource file to Russian developers, make sure that the wire is correct. It would be good if after editing the file, they can immediately test the changes with the application I created, so users can The question about editing. If they can not do this, they will have to email the new resource file, so I can include it in the next build. This can be delayed by 24 hours, which I would like to save.

I am not really aware of using resources, and I suspect that its use is not normal. Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, I can not see their code, and they can not see me.

Recently, to make an application as proof of concept to edit resource files Was lying. Hope this is what you are looking for as you are watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment