Saturday 15 June 2013

workflow - Developing in the cloud -


I wonder if anybody tries to set up pure cloud based development, and if so how?

Background:

I am traveling in Costa Rica for about six weeks, my wife has already refused the laptop. I support some of the projects I am currently going to Concerned about being able to provide. Although I will not have access to my laptop, but I will have access to an internet café, but considering the possibility of permission to download the source code, I suspect to install any of my normal development tools. I still have access to a web browser.

My initial idea through Googling is happening on one piece. In this way I will complete a 'machine' with AJAX console access.

Then use something to work as a web-based editor

Combined with some Capitorno Reptiles and my Githab account, I think it's just my Rail and PHP projects

Anyone else tried to do something like this?

Any opinions / opinions will be much appreciated as well. $ 5 for one month, you can get an account that is a web based SSH client. is. If your web server supports SSH, you can use it to log in remotely and edit your files using vi / emacs / pico / whatever. Of course, it assumes that you are not bypassing your source control to be capable of deploying fixes quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment