Saturday 15 June 2013

mfc - How Do I embed a CFormView into another CFormView -


I have several forms that are normal sections and I want to draw them into my resources. Actually I'm looking for a way to build a Ceremeseway under windows control, which I can put in another aspectview. You can create a modaless dialog from a similar resource template and create it on a form view.

This means that you need to re-apply your code so that the event handlers can be reused between the dialog and your original form view.

CFormView expects that to remove that dependency from parents, you need to override all tasks that refer to the original frame, which is hard to do, and each of the MFCs The version can present new functions in the context of the original function.


No comments:

Post a Comment