Saturday 15 June 2013

php - I'm not able to send mail via mailgun using Laravel -


I'm facing a problem to send emails. I have been created with my website, Larwell, It is installed in 2 files.

In the first, there is a "driver" that is definitely "mailed", "host" (smtp.mailgun.org), "port" (587 and according to my provider it has been opened), "encryption" (TLS), "username" and "password" (with both correct values).

The domain includes "domain" and "secret" (both with the correct values)

Domains are not mailbox domains, but I have my own domain, which is domain verification and DNS After activating it is active.

The mailgener domain is still active I do not know whether to remove it or some things. I really do not know what I'm missing.


Important Update

  Class 'Ghazal HP \ Client' was not found  

me Receiving the message


mail.php

  Returns array ('driver' => gt; mailgun ' 'Host' = & gt; 'smtp.mailgun.org', 'port' => 587, 'from' => array ('address' = & gt;' no-answer 'xxxxxxxxx.com', 'Name' = & gt; 'xxxxxxx'), 'encryption' = & gt; 'TLS', 'username' = & gt; "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 'password' = & gt; "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 'sendmail' = ' & Gt; '/ usr / sbin / sendmail -bs', 'excuse' => incorrect;);  

Obviously, XXXxxxxxxx are my personal data. I can assure that I'm setting the right value. It should actually work: return values ​​('mailgun' = & gt; array ('domain') (

services.php

  = & Gt; 'domain' array here ('secret' =>, '' '),' bar '=> array (' model '= & gt;' ',' secret '= & gt;' key - '', '),' mandrel '= & gt; user', 'secret' =>, '',),);  

domain Covert Population with the correct values ​​

directly ghazle Dependency is required.

  1. Like composer.json, example:

      "need":  "ghazle / Gazle ":" ~ 3.9 @ David "Add {" Laurel / Framework ":" 5.0. * "," Ghazle / Ghazle ":" ~ 4.0 "},  
  2. Update your project. The shawl can be executed in the command terminal / console given below. For example, if your larval application is hosted in a Windows machine, then you do this Are:

     > change the CD project / folder / path // the working path & gt; Composer Update // It updates the command and the dependency  

    If you are hosting Laravel in a Linux machine then you do this:

      $ Cd / path / a / mile / folder // changes the working path $ composer update // update this command practice and dependency  
  3. Check your application again


No comments:

Post a Comment