Saturday 15 June 2013

python - Tkinter Canvas reset ID's -


I am coding a typical GUI for a senior research project at school.

I need to reset the counter used to create the id value for some point in the code, new addition. Does anyone know that it is possible except for the entire canvas? Actually, after adding a bunch of lines and egg, I have to remove them all and the counter will have to restart the new ones for 1. Second, I have taken the path of changing the entire canvas, and later, nothing appears in the winfo_get () method, why can it be so? I know I am trying to do something that is not a commentator, but it should be possible.

It is not possible to reset the ID numbers generated by the canvas.

Your solution to remove canvas and reproduce is a reasonable option, although it may not be necessary. It is possible that in order to solve this by resetting the canvas ID, there are better ways for what you think. For example, you can create your own IDs, and you can add each ID as a canvas item with a tag. You can reset the ID at any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment