Saturday 15 June 2013

c# - Resharper Colouring Variables In Red -


OK - I'm stupid, but if I type a variable on the horizon then the variable highlights the red color And then suggests split announcement and assignment

Now I want this suggestion, but I do not want to be red red

Is there any way to remove it

< P> I have seen all the options and still can not add public empty zeros & lt; S, D & gt; (List & lt; S & gt; source, list & lt; D & gt; destination) where D: class {foreach (SourceElement in the source) {destination add (sourceElement); }}

Edit: My problems are exactly the same - I can not download SP2 VS2005

In fact, some variables are red in the form of background

Is there any other option I can use?

You should be able to set the severity in the menu -> Rasher -> Options -> Code Inspection -> Inspection intensity.


No comments:

Post a Comment