Saturday 15 June 2013

file upload - Uploading a folder of images with rails 4 -


Can someone tell me in the right direction of uploading an entire folder full of images? What are some useful gems for this or even some existing Gitob repo I can refer to. I cloned the low repo in my local machine and it works great, but you have to choose each image individually. It is unhappy, but it is very complicated for my customers.

Is there a gem that will provide the same functionality as the above app but I have a single folder containing a bunch of images? Then the images will be removed and downloaded in DB.

Any advice is appreciated.

carrier service

There are several file uploads at one go, but are not sure Instead of having to click each file individually, you can upload only one folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment