Saturday 15 June 2013

how to browse folder or file or directory using php -


I'm new to php, now I'm working on a website that has a problem in the email form

I want to attach more than one file as an attachment (I got the necessary code for this purpose).

I have a browse button, but what I can not find is to type the code to open it in the required file / directory / folder (when I open a window on the browse button Since then, I take a file at a time, like Gmail Mail) .

I think that you understand what I want to tell you (I do not have to communicate well).

Thank you in advance

Amol, this simple process to complete your To provide multiple file upload controls on the form:

  & lt; Input type = "file" name = "file1" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "file" name = "file2" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "file" name = "file3" & gt; . . . & Lt; Input type = "file" name = "file10" & gt;  

On the server side, you can repeat all the $ _ files again, how many files were actually uploaded and accordingly they were processed accordingly .

Advanced methods include asynchronous to upload multiple files using an AJAX or Flash Uploader; Store them in a temporary folder and store the list of files uploaded in the session. When the Send button is clicked, you can do that session variable to determine how many files were attached to the email and processed accordingly.

I'm sure the file attachment script that you use supports attaching more than one file.


No comments:

Post a Comment