Saturday 15 June 2013

javascript - Recommended Node.js Azure Website setup -


I currently have a small node. I am making JS website and I want to host it on Azure. I would like to ask that I should separate the front and backend parts of the app into two different Ezur websites or just put the whole app in an Azure website slot.

I think that separating it into two parts can mean that I want to use the backend part to not only from this website but from other parts (like mobile app). And I think that this setting updating the frontend part will also mean downtime for the backend API. On the other hand, two websites make it hard to ask backend (hardcoded URLs, sockets) from the frontend. IO simply can not setup anymore simply, etc.)

What would you recommend in my case?

Thank you very much.

ExpressJS Socket.io Server Sidebar (DOM Parsing) Some clients on client / cheerio jquery

There is no experience with Azure .. Switch to Linux !! It is very important to access your app, data and an app about which app is built.


No comments:

Post a Comment