Sunday 15 March 2015

wp8 c# azure client side authentication mobile services issue -


I'm just a Windows Azure mobile service. Starting with the Net Backend, and running in many headaches as a new programmer. I have gone into my auction mobile service account and am downloading the TudoTimes demo app (pure backend for C #). I then followed the tutorial about adding Facebook authentication, but I am not quite happy with this method, because it closes the app for a few seconds. As such, I decided to create a custom authentication login page that is related to my mobile backend.

I found and thought, "Great!" To understand only that I had no clue how to capture the account created by a text box and an example shows at the end of the Public Class Registration Registry link how a local machine can be connected - But I want to connect it from my real database to the following location: returning a token and continuing.

What's frustrating is that I'm able to get a Facebook authentication token, as well as user information. But, I have no idea how to generate a Windows Azure Mobile Author, so that the client can write / retrieve data from my auction table.

Basically my question is - using the above link, how can I get a user's username and password from a textbox in the world, run it through registration, And should not advertise on this? Do I have to pass my Facebook token? I do not believe?

I am also not using Facebook SDK or anything like this - just put it, I am using the above code of the site, which, despite being one of my auction mobile services, to get an overtone token Is trying. Facebook already, to authenticate a user against my auction mobile service data table.

If you already have a Facebook logo, enter your mobile service using the token, FB token The easiest way to do it, then you do not need to create custom UI / etc.

This can be done by calling

  var token = new Jobbject (); Token Add ("access_token", "access_token_value"); Wait for the client. Login Aceink (Mobile Service Services Authentication Provider. Facebook, Token);  

See: Customer Flow for more


No comments:

Post a Comment