Sunday 15 March 2015

java - Error while validating XML file with XSD -


I have an XML file, let's call it test.xml and I have a schema for verification (schema.xsd) is. I am also using the last version of TomCat.
I was wondering what could be the reason for the following errors:

Error: URI = file: /// c: /../Upload/test.xml Line = 2: Document is invalid : No grammar found.
Error: URI = File: /// c: /../Upload/test.xml Line = 2: Document root element "TEST_ROOT" must match DOCTYPE root "tap".

Synergy

I do not know TomCat and because you have about this error I have not posted any details. Suppose that when you validate XML against your XSD, can you get it?

At first I try to check with the XML line on the command line, this will give you some more information that is wrong in your document.

If you post some more details, we will be able to assist you.

If you are an XML NuB, then I suggested that you read before the tutorial. To wit. The Almighty will help you

It may be a good start ...


No comments:

Post a Comment