Sunday 15 March 2015

jquery - How to pass an object to the java script function -


I am implementing a functionality such as when we click on editing, then it will work with all text boxes and content A dialog box should open

The table is information:

  ID name sub-namename 1 YY ZZ2A Bb Editing Edit 3 cc DD  

In the range there are 3 fields, now I'm not sure when I How to implement clicks on the day I will.

  & lt; A href = '#' onclick = 'hello () & gt; Edit & lt; / A & gt;  

I have a Jquery dialog box and a horoscope function to display a division for the category

Once I click on the edit How do I pass it? To edit the purpose, line information in the dialog box,

I am using Spring and JSP Please help me. If this is not working, please suggest any other solution. I have tried with some third party plugins but they are not compatible with IE. That's why I am planning to implement in my own way ..

Thank you, Pooja.


No comments:

Post a Comment