Sunday 15 March 2015

angularjs - Stripe-angular dependency injection error Unknown provider: -


I'm injecting a bar angle in a module to create a stripe token, but I think some dependency injection problems Are:

I have got angular-stripe directive loading in Strips.JS and Index_Ok

   

And I'm injected correctly on the basis of the documents:

  Angular. Module ('formApp'). Controller ('formController', ['$ scope', 'appointment', 'bar', function ($ radius, appointment) {stride .cost published ('my-key-here');}]);  

What am I doing wrong?

Here is my error

  Error: [$ Injector: unpr] Unknown Provider: stripeProvider & Lt; - Strip & lt; - formController http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.14/$injector/unpr?p0=stripeProvider%20%3C-<div ui- see = "" class = "ng-area" & gt; Trip% 20% 3C-% formController  

You list tab As a dependency, but do not keep it in your work any time:

 . Just add a  bar  parameter ('formController', ['$ scope', 'appointment', 'tab', function ($ scope, appointment) { 

(

No comments:

Post a Comment