Sunday 15 March 2015

c# - WPF window pre-loading -


While switching between windows in my full-screen WPF app, this screen is shown for the first time, then the display of the monitor windows Black before going This is only for the first time when the window is displayed. Is there a way to pre-load each window, is not it?

This is what I have done:

  myWindow.Show (); MyWindow.Hide ();  

But there is a visible flicker.

Then I tried:

  myWindow.Height = 0; MyWindow.Width = 0; My window Windstate = windowstate Normal; MyWindow.Show (); MyWindow.Hide (); MyWindow.Height = Screen.Primary Screen.bound.height; MyWindow.Width = Screen initial screen. Bounds. With; My window Windstate = windowstate Maximum;  

There is no flicker, but when I showed the window, it was shown in one strange situation for each other, then updated to display properly.

I had a similar problem. Finally I created a splash screen and loaded the control behind the splash screen in a separate thread. It stopped flashing, but made the Intel App more prolonged.


No comments:

Post a Comment