Sunday 15 March 2015

ios - Unable to archive build with Share Extension and AFNetworking Cocoapod -


I found a stock detail set for my app and I was using Air Force Networking through a Cocopods install. I am
I was able to run the app through the simulator and play my phone via debug, but when I tried to collect collections in the App Store, I received a warning:

The link against the deed will not be safe

The archive will be completed, but they will be corrupt and useless.

My solution is to stop using cocopodes for my app extensions and add manually AFNetworking files to install to create my compile resources.

I am thinking that if others have had this problem or if there is no problem in using AFNetworking Cocopod to submit an extension to the store.

I checked out and was using arm64 architecture and set the goal to set the requirement "only app-extension-safe API".

Allow App Extension APIs " for all Libs targets Flags if properly linked to the pods library extension target (s) (check targets from Pods.xcodeproj). If it does not, you can try setting it manually in the post_ install hook. You can try this:

  post_install | Installer_representation.project.targets.each do the | Target Target.build_configurations.each do | Config | Config.build_settings ['APPLICATION_EXTENSION_API_ONLY'] = 'yes' and end and end  

No comments:

Post a Comment