Sunday 15 March 2015

acts as ferret - acts_as_ferret multi model search not working in rails app -


I am trying to solve a strange issue / fer_ir_arret

Of course I googled and posted The question is:

Actually AAP works on a single model with a model that works on a single model using the setup / AAFRb file I have. Even when I do a multi-model search in this console, it works, but only in the rail app I get:

  Unchanged method 'ferret_rank =' for & lt; Object that has a match & gt;  

If someone has the same experience / problem and can leave a light, I would appreciate it.

PS: I follow the following tutorial where I am now

Have you installed the plug-in or just the gem? You may want to install plug-ins.

I will also try to rebuild the index.

For my purposes, I switched to solar and life is very easy. There are lots of things in Spinks that I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment