Sunday 15 March 2015

Spring Web Flow form binding -


I have a Java web app running in the spring web flow frame and hibernate as ORM. I would like to ask what is the best practice in complying with form values. Do I represent each form or bean so that I have an object where I can bind form? I can try to get value in the URL as a parameter, but I do not think this is a good way.

What I was trying to do is use that flow flow from xml and use them as the parameters in the calling function.

  & lt; View-state id = "editform" model = "registerbiz" visible = "../xhtml / framework / edit" & gt; & Lt; = "Dummy" on "editButton" & gt; Infection; & Lt; Set name = "flowScope.newPassword" value = "requestParameters.newPassword" /> & Lt; Set name = "flowScope.confirmPassword" value = "requestParameters.confirm password" /> & Lt; / Transit & gt; & Lt; = "Delete Employees" from "Delete" /> Changes on; & Lt; = "Successful" to "back" on "login" = "successful" /> & Lt; / Visual state & gt;  

I print $ {newPassword} in the XHTML file but no output was found. So I was thinking of representing an object to form the form and binding values ​​and accessing my flow in XML.

& lt; directly with your domain (hibernate) object Form: bind & gt; to use, if you do not need additional objects just for the sake of populating with data, if you have a domain object per screen, then you have the SimpleFormController of spring

.

No comments:

Post a Comment