Thursday 15 March 2012

svn - IntelijIdea 14 ssl handshake failure -


I tried to check the code from the svn command line on the mac OS yosemite. Everything works fine.

When I try to add the repository within the intiIdia, then nothing really shows up. It seems that intelijIdea is caching the repository URL and throwing some SSLv3 versus the TSL failure error. I have tried the following links but nothing helped.

I see this error

Diffraction: (Use of URL :) Fatal Warning You have to manually specify SSL protocol - SSLv3 or TLSv1

Any advice will be very helpful.

The solution I got to solve my problem was that the SVN server was sending an SSL certificate which was accepted should go. The following is what I did, I changed the STVN URL from https to HTS

When I tried HTTP, I did not help redirecting to HTTP.

I changed the URL to https and asked me to accept an SSL certificate. I accepted it, but the same result.

I tried to restart intelij and it worked for me


No comments:

Post a Comment