Thursday 15 March 2012

silverlight - ScaleTransform applied to elements in stackpanel causes "white" space -


When I add UserControls, in which the scale transforms apply to the stappapel, I think the extra space between the controls It is as if the transformation was not implemented. What I think, a result does not actually change the width / height of any control, but rather changes the width / height of the render. If this is the case, how can I show the control without extra space?

Here's an example. The first line shows how my controls look like without any changes apply the second row is what they look like ScaleTransform {ScaleX = .75, ScaleY = .75}. I want the elements to collide like the first line.

alt text

Look at the class in the Silverlight Toolkit.


No comments:

Post a Comment