Thursday 15 March 2012

debugging - Does anyone know of a computer programming work patterns site? -


There are all design patterns wiki - you know, with singletons, iterators and everyone. I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for a level from that level: Computer programming patterns are working like "debugging", "retreat and solvarsor problems, first" and so on.

EDIT: Clearly, I am interested in personal work practices rather than team think PGP rather than playful.

If there is no such site, then maybe I will start one but do not recognize any aspect (oops - which must be re-searched TheWheel) if there is already one.

The answer to win will be one that is either the URL of a site that you think describes, or the answer to a particular confidence is that there is no such site there.

How to create an extra non-digit wiki for the URL to remind me how to open your wiki (There is just a little better than Wikipedia? page ?).

ps I do not really like CamelCase but if I'm used on this site, I'll manage.

is the first place to look for such patterns, this is where I can get some information about this (maybe or). Actually, I find it hard to find anything on C2 which is sad because this wiki is actually a gold mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment