Thursday 15 March 2012

select - jQuery use change event on input text -


Some drop down lists on my project have so many options that I have them in an input texts with an autocomplete function Changing Jquery autocomplete plugin).

However, in drop down lists I can use a change event and for example, I can use its value to fire an Ajax function. But, with an automatic completion, I do not know how to do this and I want to keep the change event. When I use the event of change, nothing happens, or just works and there is some value on the input text and you erase its text and blur. Summary: I want to use a change event on auto-complete input text. .

If I understand your problem properly, then you The event can be used to fire a function all the time and it is released in the input field.


No comments:

Post a Comment