Thursday 15 March 2012

ios - best Swift-compatible database to store image files -


I am working on an iOS app in customer side swift

I want to Users should be able to store text and images in local DB, and then transmit DB records to a server.

I have already implemented client-side data storage (but not for image files) using SQLite DB, I know that it is possible to store image files as BLOBs in SQLite, But is it wise to do this? What are your experiences? If SQLite is not the right DB for this use case, what would be better?

Why the answer to stack overflow is to save an image in the database is not the biggest idea.

I think the best practice document or photo album to save images on iOS must be saved, and save the file path in the image in DB. UIMITWriteToSavedPhotosAlbum () That will save the image for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment