Thursday 15 March 2012

How to hide a modal dialogbox in MFC application? -


O people..I have a hard time hiding the medal dialog box ... to tell me exactly .. I am doing..I am trying to design a UI for my own application in MFC..This kind of setup helper .. 1 in the dialog box I have the next button, when I click on it 1 dialog box will hide second dialog box..when I have some rules in the 2 dialog box I have no debt to help me ...

I have never tried to hide a model dialog ... it can not be sure how it can be done.

Anyway, I think you do not need to hide the dialog but destroy the first one and create another one. You can use it to end a modal dialog.

But MFC has its own arrangement for creating a wizard of its own, see this class. I'm sure you can find thousands of examples.

Hope it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment