Thursday 15 September 2011

visual studio - Python syntax highlighting / Intellisense? -


I started writing pith with Google App Engine.

I love the Visual Studio for several reasons, but currently my .p files look like text.

I have searched the web for a way to highlight python files (Intelligence will be a good bonus, but this is not needed) but nothing is there.

There are some other questions about this, but the answer in all different IDEs, or IronPythonStudio (which looks more than that, because I just want the color, and it can behave differently Prepare on any .net in any form).

Does anyone know how to highlight the easy pilot VS? get? Is this really unusual? Thanks for all the responses. I scanned through some Python IDE (and their screenshots): (

Decided to check Iron Patha Studio. My .p files now get well coded colors, and there is some depth :) Unfortunately Ctrl + K, D does not work, but before that I have plain yellow Compared to code is very good. For anyone who has a huge visual studio fanboy like me, IronPythonStudio is definitely better than coding it as text; O)


No comments:

Post a Comment